Ride a new Suzuki with Suzuki RiderPlan
Have you ever dreamt about having a new Suzuki motorcycle every two or three years - well it couldn't be easier with Suzuki RiderPlan through Close Motor Finance.
Suzuki RiderPlan is a personal contract purchase plan designed to provide an affordable way for you to do just that.
This page gives an overview of the product. Your Suzuki dealer will run through the Suzuki RiderPlan in detail with you and be able to provide finance options to suit your budget.
How does Suzuki RiderPlan work?
Once you have chosen your new Suzuki motorcycle you should discuss the following with your Suzuki dealer:
- Annual mileage to be agreed
- Your repayment period of either two or three years
- You will be required to pay a deposit which will vary from time to time depending on the current Suzuki finance campaigns
- Your Suzuki dealer will advise you of the Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) of the motorcycle
What choices do you have when you want to change your motorcycle after two or three years?
- Part exchange your Suzuki motorcycle for a new one (subject to payment of outstanding finance)
- Keep the motorcycle, pay the outstanding finance, including the Guaranteed Future Value and own the motorcycle
- Simply return the motorcycle to your Suzuki dealer without any further liability. This assumes the vehicle is returned in good condition (fair wear and tear accepted), the mileage has not exceeded the agreed amount and all of the required payments have been met. An excess mileage charge will be payable in the event that the agreed mileage is exceeded. Please refer to your agreement for full details.
Why should I choose Suzuki RiderPlan?
- It lets me ride a new Suzuki motorcycle every two or three years
- I can expect fixed, affordable, regular repayments
- My vehicle will have a guaranteed future value
- I have a range of choices at the end of the agreement
Contact us for further information.
MOT & Services»
All our technicians are full City & Guilds certified Suzuki trained. We also boast a Honda Master technician, 1 of only 9 in the England with 30 years experience.
We have a full range Suzuki and other quality used motorcycles.